- Posted by agency-it
- On August 22, 2018
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal in Seattle! However, for the most relaxed experience possible, you’ll need to be familiar with the existing laws governing cannabis use.
1. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or use pot in Seattle.
2. Cannabis possession is still illegal on federal land including state parks and waters patrolled by the Coast Guard (don’t take it onto a boat!)
3. Don’t smoke and drive.
4. Do not purchase cannabis from an unlicensed source.
5. What happens here stays here. Don’t take marijuana out of the state.
6. Don’t use cannabis in public. That includes parks.
7. Don’t smoke anywhere smoking tobacco products is banned.
Next, Get Some Good Stuff!
You have a lot of choices of where to get your cannabis in Seattle. But only Ruckus Recreational sells Clean Green Certified cannabis products at the best prices for the best quality in town. Seriously: Ask around!
Get High and Get Exploring
Remember, you can’t consume marijuana in public. Be creative and work within the laws. It’s worth it for your peace of mind and a peaceful toke!
Come up in a relaxed environment while sipping on tea, eating a pastry doing some yoga, reading and hanging out with cats.
If you’re in town for the biggest cannabis conference in the US, be sure to book tickets in advance. They go fast!
Ok, this one might seem like a family outing, but there are plenty of trippy things to do including an IMAX theatre, Laser Dome and a series of seminars geared towards blowing the minds of adults 21 and over.
Visit GasWorks Park
There’s a lot to look at here in a very relaxed environment.
MoPOP is one of those places you need to remind yourself to keep moving, or you can spend days mixing beats or staring at your favorite mural.
Here, you’ll find hundreds of the famous glassmaker’s sculptures seamlessly displayed in a natural landscape. Get ready to stare and giggle! If you have been to Las Vegas you may see some similarities.
“I didn’t come to Seattle just to get baked and watch a movie!” Slow down, imaginary voice. This isn’t just any theater. It’s designed with stoners in mind with esoteric films, cocktails and over-the-top popcorn seasoned with white cheddar and truffle.